The latest 10 News and Event posts are listed below, along with information about types of events we offer.
For a complete history of all posts, please click here…
- We will include additional events here – visioning sessions, orientations, potlucks, community projects, etc. – either part of our launch, or organized by groups and partners around the city.
- Our focus will be events where you can earn/spend TimeBank Hours or meet other time bankers.
- Meet other TimeBankers and learning how to use our software
- This is a great chance to meet other people in your neighborhood, other users of the TimeBank and learn how to use the TimeBank software to find and exchange services…
- If you have questions or want to know a little more before joining, these sessions are short and informal and designed to help folks learn more about TimeBanking in general
- Getting involved in the startup and learning about our Board & Committees
- We meet on the 1st and 3rd Mondays from 6-7pm, rotating around to different neighborhoods and hosts around Indianapolis.
Details / RSVP
For more information about these events:
- Check out our FaceBook Events for more details on when and where these will be held (https://www.facebook.com/timebankindy/events)
- You can also RSVP to events via Facebook
- Check out our EventBrite Page for more details as well as to RSVP/register (http://timebankindy.eventbrite.com).