Does Your Organization Need Volunteers, or a Better Way to Thank Existing Volunteers?
We can help! TimeBank Indianapolis provides a mechanism for organizations in need of assistance to connect with people who can provide it. TimeBanking has helped organizations like yours to:
- transport clients
- design promotional materials
- man phone-a-thon phones
- clean, paint and repair facilities
- provide companionship to clients
- help clients around the house
- landscape and maintain building grounds
- answer phones or do other office work
- organize and staff events
- prepare meals for local schools
- tutor young people
- fill vacant seats at performances
By using a TimeBank, organizations have been able to:
- connect with the community
- save money
- access a diverse database of helpers
- meet goals more readily
- reduce work load for staff
- engage clients in their program outcomes
To learn more, we’ve created these overviews for your staff, volunteer coordinator(s) or Board:
How Organizations Join?
It is always FREE to participate in our Time Bank.
Select the JOIN/VOLUNTEER drop down menu to sign up as an Organization.
Click here for a guide with step-by-step instructions on how to complete an online account!
More information for Organizations…
To learn more,
- Click here to learn about additional benefits at the Organizational Partnership level
- Click here to learn about having a role in our governance, for Organizations with similar missions