Joining is always FREE, but we invite organizations to consider participating at a Partnership Level by making an annual donation based on their annual operational budget.
Your contribution supports:
- Development and distribution of Time Bank outreach materials
- Yearly subscription with Time Banks USA
- Operational expenses including web hosting, event space & registration fees, food (for potlucks/orientations)
Joining as a Partner
- Sign up for an account/profile in our TimeBank.
- Indicate you’d like to join at a Partnership Level by making a Donation via our Donation Page.
Operating Budget(*): Annual Donation (^)
- Less than $ 250,000: a donation of at least $50 is requested
- $250,000 to $499,999: a donation of at least $100 is requested
- $500,000 to $999,999: a donation of at least $175 is requested
- $1 million to $4,999,999: a donation of at least $250 is requested
- $5 million to $9,999,999: a donation of at least $500 is requested
- $10 million or greater: a donation of at least $1,000 is requested
(*) For National Charities with local chapters, the Operating Budget of the local chapter can be used if appropriate to the Organization’s financial operations.
Benefits at the Partnership Level
Organizational Partners will receive the following additional benefits:
- Credit of 100 Time Bank hours to your account for noncommercial use to support community projects or to reward volunteers for their time
- The possibility of acquiring additional blocks of Time Bank hours for noncommercial use to support community projects or to reward volunteers for their time
- Listing as Partners on our website and promotional materials
- Inclusion in the configuration lists of the Time Bank software as“Affiliations” and/or “Communities” to allow participants to designate a relationship on their profile and/or use when filtering for service offerings, requests, projects, etc.
- Discounts on bulk purchases or the ability to access electronic versions of Time Bank marketing materials to promote use of the Time Bank for your organization
- Access to download educational resources (handbooks, orientation materials, etc.) [*to be developed]
- Access to training for Coordinator positions in support of your use of the Time Bank
- Ability to participate in an Advisory Steering Team, which will provide guidance on future features and uses of the Time Bank for Indianapolis and local organizations
- Other benefits as agreed to by the Board of Directors from time to time, including other discounts or promotions, participation in events, etc.
Organizational Partners are strongly encouraged to nominate their own Member Support Coordinator role, particularly if the intent is to utilize the Time Bank to support the ongoing volunteer activities of the Organization.